At Danro, our core belief is that the most important aspect of working with a tradesman is that they are trustworthy & reliable.
You have a hard time as a Montreal resident when it comes to finding new trades. Most people go through references. We highly recommend that is the best way to find any tradesman. If your friend knows a good tradesman, explore that option first! But not everyone has that luxury.
That’s why we want to remove as much of the risk as possible for you if you think we might be the right company for you. We do this by giving you more guarantees than anyone else:
The 6 Guarantees You can expect to get from Danro
Giving your home the respect it deserves
When it comes to getting work done on your house, there are certain trades that deliver a big benefit when you find reliable people: electricians, plumbers and plasterers/painters.
For electricians & plumbers, it’s worthwhile going the extra mile because electricity and water are two elements that can seriously do harm to your house & your family. Improving them delivers the biggest return on your investment But they are both elements of your house that you can’t see and they often don’t get the same respect they should.
Your dream renovations
Plastering & painting is different. They are often part of your home renovations or repair. Where you want things to look more beautiful.
You dream several years at a time when it comes to these projects. It’s important that the final portion of your project guarantees that you come home to a space that makes you feel good to live in.
A space that gives you a sense of pride that you’ve done things right.
When you hire us you can expect us to deliver that space to you.
You are guaranteed a high quality plastering job to ensure the walls are perfectly smooth. And if you need the walls painted we are more than capable of delivering a perfect finish. We may not the cheapest, but we are definitely the most reliable service in town.
When you hire us, you can expect perfection – no brush marks, no bumps in the wall & corrections if they need to be done. And we are confident that you will be satisfied with having your expectations for the job met.
Is Danro a good fit for you?
At Danro, we’re committed to getting your renovation project finished, stress free.
We may not be the cheapest service in town, but that’s OK – we’re not for everyone.
Danro is NOT for you if:
- You have a commercial project that requires a full team of dedicated plasterers. We are focused on residential clients.
- You are looking for a quick, cheap & dirty job to quickly patch over the cracks.
- You dont’ see the value in spending money on the final layer of your house that you’ll be looking at for the next 5-10 years.
- You are not an open an honest individual. We are very particular about who we work with and we expect the trust and reliability to go both ways.
Danro MAY be for your if…
- You are looking for a trustworthy and reliable plaster & paint specialist.
- You want to get residential work done on your home.
- You are an experienced homeowner who wants to feel good in the space where you live.
- You sees the value in doing the job right.
- You are looking for someone to reduce your stress and mental load by managing the entire job for you, so you can focus on the important things in your day-to-day life.
- You want someone to keep you in the loop about any problems that arise.
- You want the job done in a specific timeframe by people you can trust with predictable results.
Again, Danro may not be for you…. if you want want to minimize costs by getting the quickest and cheapest job out there, then Danro is not the company for you.
But for some of you, Danro will be able to provide predictably perfect results to greatly improve the quality of your home.
Book us now to get your 200% guarantee quotation: